Monday, November 29, 2010

Ouch Winter skin

I live in Southern California and we have been unusually cold with 40 mph gusts from the Santa Anas all of which means my skin is dry itchy and flaky!!!Not a good look. My first thought was ex foliate the heck out of myself but that is just about the worst thing you could do because it just further  irritates already irritated skin. During the Winter it is important to change your beauty routine, switch to Dermatologist recommended  cleanser for sensitive skin  like Cetaphil  which has no perfumes or dyes in it. Also you will probably need to apply moisturizer more often through out the day. I mix my moisturizer  in with my foundation it just makes it go on more smoothly. If you can live without powder do it! Powder sits on dry skin making it look really lifeless. If you can not live without powder try a cream powder foundation like 29 vintage brand it has cream in it , Your skin will glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment