Thursday, November 18, 2010

No tears haircut

So I have had long hair since I was in the 8th grade. When I was in the 6th grade I got a bob and cried for no less than two weeks. Once my hair grew long again I was so scared to touch it that I have had the same hairstyle for over a decade.Even though my job was to give people Make Overs I refused to give one to myself. Until Yesterday!!! I recently quit smoking which I thought was a pretty big deal so in the spirit of life changing events I cut 5 inches of my mid back length hair bringing it up to my shoulders.
After talking to a friend who is a celebrity hair stylist in Beverly Hills I figured out a great way to preview a haircut. Find a celebrity, model or whom ever that you favor, ie face shape distance eyes to forehead and nose. Find a hair cut that person has that you want. It takes bringing in a picture to the next level. Most times when you hate your haircut it is because it was not right for your face shape. Like my childhood bob , I have a round face and chin length hair only accentuated it. Next time you get a haircut do a little research it will make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment