Monday, August 15, 2011

To Spanx or not To Spanx that is the question

Taylor Swifts wardrobe malfunction is splashed all over the blogs today, yet I have seen no mention the fact that she has a pair of Spanx on! I am no expert (ha!) but I believe she has on Booty boost shorts. I am sure you guys are like why the hell is such a young tall skinny drink of water like Ms. Swift wearing Spanx?
Well The short answer is Spanx have come along way baby!
Take the pair I believe Taylor is wearing Booty Boost shorts, the suck in the tummy and hips while giving your butt a lift (not all of us can be Kim K )
Spanx offers control from a little skinny britches which are a high waist panty, to Super Duper control like the slimmer and shine slip.
I do not work for Spanx but I get it, who does not want to feel 5 pounds slimmer instantly? Do I have Spanx, well you will just have to wait to see during my malfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment