Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Glamour From The Inside Out

I have been crazy busy this week, Tomorrow night I am hosting a shopping party at the amazing boutique Lotta here in Los Angeles lottanyc.com The proceeds from the shopping party will benefit the Down Town Union  Mission in Los Angeles .The Mission helps the homeless by providing food and services.
The party itself should be very glamorous.There will be press there , H 'orderves and Champagne I will be wearing a 1920's inspired floor length tie dyed dress! It should be a truly amazing Holiday Party. All that being said hands down the best part is that I will be helping people less fortunate then myself, by doing something that I love.
Helping others makes you feel better then the best haircut or most amazing boots. When you feel good about yourself it will shine through!

No comments:

Post a Comment